Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:29 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Week - Some of My Favorite Kits
Juventus 15/16 3rd kit
user posted image

I usually don't like alternate football kits, especially Juventus' alternate kits but these in my opinion are great. The gold and black really work well together and having the old Juve logo with the black and gold makes the logo really stand out. Honestly the only thing I don't like about the kit isn't even seen in the picture and that's the white stripe down the side of the shorts instead of a bronze stripe. As a Juventus fan I'm a sucker for the old school white with black stripes kit but if I had to buy a non-black and white jersey it would be these jerseys, I just wish that Adidas could come close to make something that looks that good for Juventus.

USA 18 Home
user posted image

Not my favorite USMNT jersey which belongs to the Home plain whites with the logo. I think this jersey is definitely an interesting one. I'm usually not a fan of kits that have horizontal stripes but this one works for me. I like that the stripes are a combination of red and blue and not just one. I know that kit could kind of be considered a cursed kit due to it being the kit that was being worn when the USA failed to qualify for the World Cup but I still buy one and they are miles better then the awful kits the USMNT currently wear.

Liverpool 18/19 Home
user posted image

The last was the kit that Liverpool wore when they won the Champions League in 2018/2019. It's not flashy at all but it screams Liverpool to me. It's just a kit that is red with no other stripe or pattern on it, it's just a red kit with the Liverpool crest, New Balance symbol and the sponsor in white. I like how simple it is and maybe it's unfair to account for team success when it comes to ranking kits but winning the Champions League, the comeback at Anfield against Barcelona is what I think when I see them.

There are probably better kits out there and there are even some kits that I like more than these 3 but these 3 are special in their own way and I would love to own any of the 3.
[Image: JabsbR9.png]
S6 Division 2 Team of the Year
S7 Division 2 Golden Eye winner 
S7 Division 2 Team of the Year
S7 Division 2 Champion
S9 Division 2 Team of the Year
S10 Division 2 Champion
S13 Division 1 Golden Eye Co Winner
S13 Division 1 Team of the Year