Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 02:18 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heretic has arrived
So here it is, the sin master has landed into this league. As his name is suggesting, Elmis is out there for doing one thing only - doing bad things. And I'm not even sure to which team exactly. Either to his own team by letting 5 goals per game or to opponents when he's making clean sheets. No one knows what to expect from him....Elmis included. Only time will tell how is his career gonna play out. Either Buffon or Harry Maguire of goalies. I don't think there's something in between.

Anyways, more about me and my preferable destinations. I guess the draft has already started and iirc we will know the results this weekend. I'm also pretty sure nobody has picked Elmis yet so I can tell what I want. I also don't really know much about any team despite of taking a quick look at their rosters. I'm certainly looking for a team that can give Elmis a starting position immediately or season after. Because benching him for more than one season will just drain my interest in this league big time. So I don't think it's going to be a good investment to draft him if he will be a bench player for the half of his career. But I guess GM's know better about that.

So far one team has already tried to contact me. Didn't respond yet, but planning to do after I'm doing all of them tasks. By a quick look I do however see that particular team has some troubles with goaltending so that may be an interesting destination for the sin master. Depends if their goalie will stay semi or inactive. For now, there is a chance.

Anyways, draft hype! Also, I do have some hopes Elmis will drop because for some reason I do like being drafted late in the draft. But won't be upset if he's getting drafted high either lol.