Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 00:49 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Superior Athelete intro

Well Well Well if it isn’t Sydney Australia. Sadly the team who picked me up is not in the GLORIOUS United States of America but oh well. I have plenty of teammates to remind me of home. In fact we go rattlesnake shooting every day before practice to clear off the pitch. The local Wildlife people say, “you can't do that because they are protected creatures.” Yeah well you know what discount PETA I think my legs are better not the size of a balloon and me dead more than the snake thank you much. Evolution says I'm better so there you go. It has been a great start to the season. Even if those union busting jerk offs I play for had me sit out a game because of my Union threatening some decent treatment of players around here. I am so good I forced my way into the startling lineup but yet again they punished me by playing me in my secondary position. The run of good form i’ve been on shows just a speck of my potential as the SUPERIOR ATHELETE. I look forward to winning a title with this team and proving that if we cared, the United States of America could become the United States of winning world cups. More than the British ever could. With every British loss I celebrate like it's 1776. Speaking of 17:00 It’s 5 o’clock and it's time for me to eat my supper of steak imported from Omaha and a Mcdonald's Big Mac and then get to the weight room and lift. Do you even lift bro?
You think greatness like this chiseled 5 feet of michelangelo type sculpture and soccer excellence comes without hard work and dedication? You're crazy. How do you think i've got the stamina I do? I do 100 situps for every piece of clothing I put on every morning including socks and underwear.

320 words