Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 02:44 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williams is Ready Draft Talks
With the S5 Prospect draft upcoming in the next week, Williams has (not officially but soon) declared his spot in the draft pool. Williams is coming in as a 6'4 200lbs CB, with hopes of improving his play style to be physical defender. With Williams height, he wants to be able to control the middle of the field and his net. He is determined to be the main guy for assistance when the opposing team is in his half.

Drafts are always exciting. I was recruited by Big Newff who told me there was a draft upcoming in the SSL. I played soccer my whole life so why not give another sim league a shot. I've played all positions in high school and I had a pretty strong leg, so my coaches lead me towards defence to get that damn ball out of our half. I really enjoyed it. I liked being physical with players and seeing the look of defeat on their faces once they worked so hard to get to our end just for me to smash the ball right back to my midfielders. I would like to recreate my playing style into my player. Not sure how FHM22 sims and attributes work, what is most effective and what not, but once I am on a team I will be flooding my GM's DMs with questions. Really excited to start out here and join my first soccer sim league. I hope my player can be an impact to whichever team snags me.

I joined this league just tonight and am still figuring everything out. Taking a look at this draft class through the index, it looks like there are three other center backs in my class. In all honesty I really do not care if these members are new or have been here since S1. I know how to max earn in other leagues and once I learn the ropes a bit here, I will be able to max earn in the SSL as well. With 16 other prospects in my pool, it would be a shame if I dropped out of the first round. Is that cocky to say? Nope, well maybe, but I know what I can do and soon GMs will be able to see what I can do for them. I am excited for this draft and good luck everyone!