Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 14:17 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Week
So for my team theme I won''\'t definitely reveal it until basically actually much later, but for now I will just list the players and what they kind of are for all intents and purposes very good at, which definitely is quite significant. So essentially buckle up and specifically particularly hold on and particularly specifically see if you can figure out the theme of the team before time basically runs out, which definitely is quite significant, or so they literally thought. So first I will for the most part start with goalie, every team definitely mostly needs a goalie and this goalie\\\'s name particularly literally is Certified problem, showing how so first I will really for all intents and purposes start with goalie, every team literally needs a goalie and this goalie\\\'s name essentially is Certified problem, which essentially is fairly significant. After the Goalie you need 4 defensemen, I will kind of choose Linnea Nesse, Mega Mind, Xherdan Xhaka and George Costanza with really Superior Athelete (lmao he cant spell) as a rotational piece Now for my midfielders I like the idea of Tim Possible, Kuai Liang and War Criminal oops I literally particularly mean Usada Pekora, with Malachi kind of particularly Black and Hunter Havok as rotational pieces For attacker it\\\'s quite obvious I can only particularly generally pick the man the myth the legend, Hugh Jackman, the really the best striker in the league bar none in a sort of big way in a subtle way. Everyone essentially basically wants to essentially be Hugh Jackman in a sort of basically big way. Now if you can\\\'t definitely particularly tell the theme of this team definitely for all intents and purposes was the team that the board of directors definitely literally hates the most the Syndey City Kangaroos, generally contrary to popular belief. let\\\'s hop in a definitely big way.

313 words