Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:23 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S5 Theme Week - 4D Chess
For my two strikers I would pick Owen Forty-Four and Franco Torres. It is hard to overstate just how dominant Owen has been since the inception of this league and his inclusion on the team should be no surprise at all that he'd up on the Dream Team. Torres has scored 5 goals in 6 games this year and sports a really good average match rating.

For my midfielders I would go with: Malaki Black, Geroge Costanza, Skoomina, and Aimo Tälli.. Okay, I know my list is extremely Sydney heavy and you may think that I am being a bit biased - but the facts of the matter are right now Sydney is the most dominant team in the league and a lot of the power comes from our midfielders and Costanza especially has had a great year and I've been really pleased to see his improvement.

For the defensive front it is kind of hard to know who would be the best as it is a really crowded field. Ultimately I ended up prioritizing defenders with a lot of interceptions because I would want a Dream Team to be quick on the counter. Therefore I pick: Sator Freddy, Straw Berry, Liang Kuai, and Kofi Anshah.

And, finally, I have to pick a goalkeeper and of course I am going to pick my own player, Certified Problem. Certified Problem has: the most clean sheets, second in wins, and the second highest save percentage. While I am obviously helped by my great teammates, the fact of the matter is I've been a top-3 goalie my entire time in the league and this feels like it is even closer to us. And a final stat to show why I deserve a spot on this team is the fact that I've conceded less goals than any other goalkeeper in the league thus far. I think I would round out the Dream Team quite well and that the top 11 I've put together here would be nearly impossible to stop.

336 words