Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:23 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happens Pregame
Have you ever wondered what it was like inside of a major league soccer teams locker room before a game? Well you my friend are in luck because I am going to peel back the curtain and give you a glimpse into what goes on as we prepare for a big game. All names will be redacted as to protect the identities of those involved. As we enter the room you will immediately notice that there are two main typed of people in the locker room. You have your solemn, quiet, getting in the zone type, and then there is the rowdy, loud, getting rowdy and riled up type. We have our locker room split by those two sections so that players can be around those with similar pregame habits. Immediately to our left upon entering player one is sitting at his locker, staring blankly ahead. He has his earphones in and is listening to his favorite pump up music. Next to him player two is doing the same thing though his eyes are closed, he is visualizing the game ahead and what he is going to do to help the team win. Next to him players 3 and 4 are in their respective lockers fast asleep. Players 5,6 and 7 have created some sort of makeshift shrine to the gods of soccer and are burning incense as they pray and chant. Yea, some of these rituals can get pretty weird. Now we move on to the rowdier side of things in the back of the room. Player 8 has his music playing loud and is jamming along getting his energy levels up. Players 9 and 10 are whipping each other with their towels and just having fun being dudes. Finally there is player 11, he is in the showers fully clothed singing the halo theme song on loop. To each their own I guess. Well there you have it, a glimpse into a professional soccer locker room before a game.

331 words