Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 00:19 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New kid from Sambo Creek
So what can I say. Picked up off waivers, I figured maybe my chance at the big leagues had been and gone. But then I got the call every player wants. A team wishing to take a chance on me. A kid from Sambo Creek, what are the chances!? Well.. I guess my bro may just have put in a good word for me and after a quick chat with the GM I was on the next flight out too... wherever the hell i'm at now. Damn I can't wait to light up the league but I know this is only the beginning, the hard work starts right here, right now. It was good to meet the other players in the locker room and see the way they work out on the playing field. We got some serious ballers in the team so it's up to me to put my head down and break into the starting line up. Hopefully this happens soon, pretty sure my dad wants to take a flight out here to watch Milton, so I don't wanna be stuck on the sidelines that day. One step at a time. Cant wait to get to know this place, the culture, the bars, all of that. Lets get it done.

CODE