Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 12:11 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Felix Arasov half season review
In season 7 Felix Arasov is a starter at right full back for Cairo now, up from his backup position during his rookie season. Even then he is still not full time player, alternating a lot with Willie Normous , but Arasov gets playing time in every game now, and finishes close to half of them. it's halfa season and he already played more minutes than in last one. Despite that and also that Felix trained well and became better player the season wasn't very good for him so far (same can be said about Cairo overall). His average rating is just 6.81, which is, well, average. In his rookie season he had 7.13 rating. Out of all 12 games that were in index now, Arasov has just two games with rating over 7.00 - win against Inter London and draw against Catalunya. I'm not sure why his rating is down, cause in most stats he looks better, or the same as before. Felix admittedly rans less all over the field, and seemingly plays less part in attacks this season. but still he completes over 40% of his crosses, which is pretty good and has created 5 chances, which seems meh compared to the top league fullbacks, but good enough for sophomore player. The only thing that became reasonably worse is Arasov tackling, just 4 out of 10 is bad for defensive player. Overall, it seems that bad Cairo sim luck also got to him and his level of play, at least I hope so, cause otherwise it means that my player is bad.