Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 18:34 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An introduction
Hi i'm Backline Carry. No this isn't my given name. I changed it to this once I awoke to the true meaning of soccerball. Crushing the hopes, aspirations and happiness of strikers. Strikers are known to be the prima donnas of the soccerball world. I'm here to put them in their place. Coming from the humble, blue collar town of St. Louis egos get squashed out at a young age. Talk back to your elders? Go do some hard farm labor until you learn to manage your tongue. Show up the other kids in your city soccerball league? You'll be staying late to clean up after practice and games. Hope you didn't think that didn't sound too bad because you're showing up early to paint lines and set up nets too. Treat a teammate harshly when they don't pass you the ball? You're going to give them a hug and only pass to them next practice. Selfishness has no place on the soccerball pitch. I'm going to enforce that rule upon this league. I don't know what these strikers have been getting away with until now. But it's over. No more goals. No more fun. No more celebrations. No more stripping after you score. No. More.