Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC's random ramblings A PBE special expands to SSL
Well, I am back. Kroustis is done, Krou Jr. is who I am playing as now. But why did I come back? I just wanted to give this league a second chance, especially now we are nearing the first regression season at the end of season 9, which means some early retirements, teams recycling players, and in general some stability. Last time I remember being active, the league had 10 teams, and only one division. Now, it's 16 teams split in two divisions, with a promotion and relegation system, which I am not completely decided on, just because there is so little teams for it to be effective, at least in my opinion. But with how timeconsuming the games are, small divisions make sense, to avoid seasons dragging on for too long. But then again, only 14 games to determine who is the champion, and which teams swap places in division 1 and division 2? I think the sample size is small to be convincing and have as little sim luck in it. Unless you are Hollywood, the team with basically 1k+ TPE players all across the lineup. Or Kaapstad, the only team to finish a Division 1 campaign with single digit points, since pro/rel was added to the league. I was thinking of talking about draft destinations, but I will not bother. Draft is in 3 days, and I have a bit more research to do. Catch y'all around. Cheers!