Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:41 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miglasķēms talks about Cairo experience
Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms steps up to a microphone at the local mall while eating a juicy and loaded hotdog called "Mighty Big Boy Meatinator".

There is noone willing to ask him any questions however there are few people minding their own business so Sirdsvaldis just starts to speak about his experience in Cairo and how does he feel as a superstar hockey player joining SSL.

"So... Not much interest to talk to greatness here, ha? No matter, I will talk to myself if I need to. I am loving the experience in SSL Division 2 right now. Sure, being up with the top dogs in Division 1 would have been amazing however I know that if not this season then next one we are for sure going to go up and get ourselves back to Division 1. There is a lot to say about Cairo as well. I love the team, I love the vibe, I LOVE the fact that we have an amazing crew of dedicated players who know when to shut up and when to go and get some great results. Am I one of them? Not yet. Am I jealous of their success and media attention? No. Because I am the future superstar Midfielder who is going to break records with my man Jean Claude Goddamn. He is truly the only player I have ever been incredibly excited about to play with. Not even in VHL, playing with other stars has never made me as happy as this chance."

Before heading off from podium Miglasķēms also had some tough things to say.

"The fact that almost every 2nd game or so I get pulled out and there is a substitution for me is very weird and I am not here to sit on the bench while others, less talented lads get a chance to touch the ball from time to time. I am here to win, so, COAH - put me in a position to dominate and you will see what we can do together with Jean Claude!"

Sirdsvaldis took a huge bite of his hotdog and walked off to get himself a bottle of Viking Brandy which is his personal sponsor since his career start in VHLM.