Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The season so far...
I really do not know what expectations I had about our team at the start of the season, but I never thought we would manage to be that underperforming. It got to a point where I tried to sim test for the first few games and then quit because of the anomaly the team is. It looks like it is working, when it is not, and vice versa. 7 points with 4 games to go in the League, and a quarterfinal exit on the cup. I am not disappointed from a team that is supposed to be bad. The problem is when we have false data to try and make changes. Because when in testing I get positive results, only to get smashed around because FM suddenly remembered TPE counts in this, I come to the conclusiont hat all we need to be better is TPE, so I have to be patient and start trying with testing once more TPE is rolled in and the team gets stronger. Honestly, that is what we need. To get even more active and updating, something I need to start doing myself on the regular, but real life is a pain in my ass. Anyways, see ya next week if I cannot find an affiliate. Cheers!