Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:02 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking towards the offseason
This season has been a fun one, despite being kind of disappointed with how our record in Catalunya ended up. We will fall somewhere in the mid table this season, and I think that we had the talent and played well enough to be competing at the top of the table. I feel like there were some extremely unlucky results that went against us this season. If a few matches just went our way, we would be at the top with Hollywood and Tokyo.

As for next season, Stains’ future is pretty up in the air at this point. After this season, I will have 3 more pre-regression seasons. Stains will soon be reaching his peak as a player. Currently before anyone regresses, he is the 33rd highest TPE player in the league, and 2nd in all S4 players. Once regression occurs for the first time this offseason, he should jump over some S1 players and reach the top 30. This makes Stains a very high level and valuable player in the league.

Cairo City, Stains’ longtime home was one of the worst sides in D2 while Stains was on loan in Catalunya. Word is that some D1 sides have been inquiring about acquiring Stains long term, but Cairo also seems interested in keeping him around. I think Cairo could benefit from any choice they make here. If they decide to keep Stains, they will be keeping a central midfielder that will be reaching over 1500 TPE for next season. If they decide to move him, they will surely receive some valuable assets in return to help accelerate the rebuild. New GM Alaska will have some interesting and tough decisions on their hands this offseason.