Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 00:40 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two 1-1 start for Schwarzwalder season one
Schwarzwalder fans begun season one with wishes to win one league and go up to division one in one go. But while they would want to have won, round one was only one - one. Only one point from one game for the new ones. One would wish they had won but their work was undone from one gun homerun to equalise for London late. With one save, but one goal from one other shot, one wonders if the Keeper had shone it would have been done and they might've overrun and won.

One first game won wasn't in round 2, with one more one - one result to make it two from two. When will the game to be won come? Will round 3 be the one?

Fan Juan Eduardo wasn't spun. "While it would mean a tonne to have begun season one and won, instead we got two one-ones. Round two felt like a re-run of one, but one point is better than none. I'm not stunned hun, you haven't undone my fun. I won't run to shun them under the sun, we will still be number one when the time comes."

Prediction for tomorrow? Juan has done two to none.

"Two tomorrow to view and more to come? Maybe it will be true and before you knew we will have won a few."