Forum Clock: 2024-08-04 06:33 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We ready
All of the hard work has paid off! I had a decent personal season in the academy. The team as a whole was still average, but it was enjoyable. I was selected early in the first round by Hollywood FC and am being told I am the day-one starter! Hollywood was relegated this season but with me there to help we will have that end-of-season celebration for the sweet sweet promotion. I expect this coming season to be difficult for me in the net since ill be a mere rookie and a pool of much better players so If I can just hold it down well enough for our team to win ill be happy. Not expecting any crazy performances or Hall of Fame numbers for a while but who knows maybe I can stumble into an elite season and win a Rookie of the Year if that is even a thing. My experience in the SSL has been great as well. It hasn't been overwhelming or too draining either. I am hoping to make this a long-term thing and eventually have multiple players over many years. I appreciate everyone's assistance and the members of the SSL for helping me learn and understand my attributes as well since coming in I had zero knowledge of what was good or not.

CODE
120 Words