Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:47 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
League 2 Premier
After spending some time in the academy I was drafted by Hollywood! I know we are a league 2 club now after being relegated last season but I'm actually perfectly happy with that. It gives me more time to refine my skills and to climb up the ladder of great goalkeepers. It appears we are one of the favorites to get promoted so for me to spend my first season in the academy then my next in league two then get promoted again to league one is quite an exciting idea. I'll be able to enjoy the celebration with promotion as well as not being in league one instantly and getting smashed by everyone else since I'm a rookie. My hopes are high for the team and I am definitely expecting a promotion this season. Anything less would be a disappointment but maybe I should lower my standards. My personal goal this season is to just play well. I don't need to have some crazy off-the-chart rookie season I just need to be solid and allow my team a chance to win each game week in and week out. At the time of writing, we won our first game 5-1 so that's a good sign!

CODE
205 Words