Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:48 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start of the season
The season has begun and so is Elmis' another try to not get relegated. Not gonna lie, I'm not watching matches like that anymore, but I do check the result. And I have to say, these results are making me frowning a lot. First off, the pre season went horribly. I'm not sure what was that Heretic dude trying to do, but his stat line was some dud tier. Didn't look like he was even trying. Perhaps London isn't as strong either, but that wasn't exactly what made me upset.

The regular season started in Reykjavik and another loss came in. Though in not so bad fashion. The opponent was clearly better, but it only ended up in one goal game. Elmis actually managed to wake up a bit and not being a liability. However, it's still 0 points. Can't survive with taking so many L's you know.

Honestly I'm not sure what's the schedule looking like, but it doesn't matter I guess. We're facing 7 teams in two leg competition so whatever. I'm also not sure who would be our bigger contenders for keeping the Div 1 spot. Romana? Cata? Paris? I don't know. That also speaks a bit about my involvement into this as of late. It's getting a bit tiring to search for a division 1 team and division 2 would lead me straight me into the inactivity or retirement. Kinda tough position I set myself in, but I chose this path. Gotta fight through it.