Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:44 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great start
Myself and the team are still off to a fantastic start. Still winning at insane rates but the wins are getting a bit closer than they were at the start of the season. We are still sitting nice and safe at the top of the division two standings as well. Thus far I have played in four Division Two games and have three shutouts. I hope I can keep up a seventy-five percent clean sheet rate for the whole season. I've also played in two cup games with both being wins but no clean sheets unfortunately but that's okay since the regular season matters to me the most. There are also two fun games in there as well so counting all six games I've appeared in I've been doing an elite job at keeping the ball out of the net. Sticking at around a 7.50 rating per game will surely help the team win first place in the league as well as a nice and easy promotion back into league one which will surely cause a stir. I do hope we can continue this dominance into the heart of the season but if we do hit a slow patch we will be fine.