Forum Clock: 2024-09-16 19:54 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I fucked up
Title.

I indeed had numbers of fuckups from my last article. Basically, I mixed things up about the whole merging situation.

First of all, apparently, all teams are staying intact. It's just remaining GM's are having more workload than before as they are also taking the minors team as well. For example, Hollywood GM is now also in charge of Kaapstad.

Second. Division 2 is still a thing, just with a different name. Minors league. I guess it's mostly about young players getting an experience before making a jump to the elite. Though I assume some older players may have an appearance there too. Now that Elmis doesn't care to play anywhere but in the elite league, that shouldn't be much of an issue.

Third point. However, this whole thing might be an issue for the Hollywood/Kaapstad GM. Having three goalkeepers might turn into the nightmare...good luck on assigning em into two teams. And while perhaps their younger goaltender might be ok with playing in minors for another season. Elmis and Hall are too good and not young anymore to play there. That means one of them has to be gone. Other teams are not really eager to make a move yet, but at some point some of them may have to forced to take either of them to not create an unnecessary chaos. Tough days for GM ahead.

Four. It could've been easier for him if I was right about my FA status. Except it's not. My involvement here definitely decreased and that resulted in me mixing up seasons. I thought my contract was over following last season. Well, I had another one so now Elmis is in the weird position. Splitting time with Hall is not an option, but neither is minors league.

Despite of all of my fuckups, things never came easier for my tendie. Will something change next week before the season starts? Stay tuned.