Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:46 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis to sit out a season?
New week, new trouble. I did learn that neither team would be contracted, but that never made Elmis' life easier.

Since that announcement Hollywood GM was trying his best to solve this goaltending problem he got because of the merge. The younger GK was indeed sent to Kaapstad. However, the dilemma between the king of heresy and Hall is still ongoing. Doesn't seem that this has an end either. Until today, the GM has received a grand total of 0 offers for Elmis. I'm not sure if Hall was ever on the block and did he attract more managers...anyways, as of now the situation still remains pretty dumb and I think this was avoidable.

Anyways, today another GM finally has expressed and interest in Latvian. That was kinda making sense as his merge has only one GK in the system. The problem is that only netminder is already above 1000 TPE and sending him to the minors would be bit weird. Hence the first plan: sending my goalie to the ex division 2. Which would be a huge mistake as it would result in me retiring straight away. Then it looked like plans changed a bit and now the plan is ''may be able to play him in majors''. Sounds muddy a bit.

So here it is. Hollywood/Kappastad GM is still facing the problem of having too many GK's and no one else but one even bothering to do anything about that. What a shame.