Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 10:34 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
world cup stuff
And just like that the round robin of the World Classics has ended. At least I think the name of this tourney had the words world and classic. Anyways, Baltics had games against Pyrenees and...Americas?? I guess this had to do with something about Latin part of the continent? Alright, I'll just say that the group stage went fine as we managed to punch out ticket to the KO rounds. In both games we were looking better than opposition which resulted in a win vs Pyrenees. Which basically knocked them out of the competition as Americas could muster two scoreless draws. I think we had a better game there too, but we'll just take the first place. And Elmis surely gonna take the clean sheet.

Otherwise, nothing interesting going on. Elmis did sign a 2 season extension with Romana which pretty much guarantees him the same amount seasons of being a starter in an elite league. Anything after that is a big question. This season marked as the start of Heretic's decline. The thing called regression. He will be fine for these two seasons. Or even more than that, but would he be playing in Romana after his current contract expires? Stay tuned I guess.