Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 21:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S13 yay
So this will be my first article in the new forum. Honestly, I still have some dubious moments about this as I just can't visit this page if I type the address by myself. Only when I'm copying this from the old site. Weird. 

In other words, the season is underway. The first season of regressed Elmis which is not so fun. Like 2 seasons of good play and the very uncertain future following that. I would hope some elite division team will still have a place for the oldhead once Romana has no use of him. The retirement is not on my radar as of this moment since Elmis is a one and done in this league for me. So I will try to make his career as long as possible. 

Another news that we already played a matchday 1. I checked the results and apparently we took away a win from USP. Stats wise that game was close I guess. I think opponents had problems hitting the net for the most of times. Despite of this Elmis took the player of the game nod. I guess these couple of successful shots were actually posing a lot of threat to us. 

So yeah here it is. Good win which makes out life easier for defending the bronze. Or take the higher spot. Also, I've learned none of these teams are actually going to relegate. Just taking the last places which sucks. But no minor league at least. Some sort of mini Super League in the sim league. Cool I guess.