Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 10:08 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Ken and its Montreal
Finally I have been drafted and I'm leaving the Academy. I was told that the academy would be an excellent spot for me to get settled into the lifestyle of an elite footballer and improve my already impressive skills. However, I found this task nearly impossible due to my selfish academy teammate Gerd Klose. Sure I was able to contribute to our teams success with 5 goals and 3 assists but I was overshadowed by the diva who complained to the coach anytime they were not the player to take the attempt. I could have been the proper leader this team deserved if given the opportunity to be the one taking free kicks and penalties. It also is easier to cherry pick goals when you’re not playing defense. 

So I would like to give my biggest thanks to Montreal for saving me and ever more so seeing the potential in me. I’m willing to do anything to help make this team successful and I will stop at no costs until we are the premier franchise in all of the SSL. If you want me to switch to defense? No problem. If you want me to start training three times a day? Not a problem. We saved me from Klose and now I’ll be the player you’ve always needed.