Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 21:06 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torres Looks Toward Season 14
Well, it's time for another season. Honestly, it might be my last season. If it is, then I'd say I'm pretty happy with how everything has gone. I've won three Division One championships to go along with three Golden Boots. In addition, I've gotten three most valuable player awards on top of 6 team of the year nominations. Finally, I've gotten two Cups. All in all, that's a total of 17 trophies. That's sixth most all-time as I write this blog post. Of course, I wanted to be the undisputed best player of my generation, but I'll happily take top 10. There have been some outstanding players in my seasons here and I'm very happy to have accomplished everything I have. Tied for the most golden boots, most MVPs, and third most team of the years? That's more than most players can ask for. I'm hoping I can still be a part of this league in some capacity in the future. Maybe I can mentor some up and coming players. I know there are some good dudes coming up in the r1c3bowl22 soccer camp. Whatever happens this season, thank you to everyone for helping me reach the heights I have.
[Image: BecVoHU.gif]

its been an honour to share the field with you Torres!
You've definitely cemented yourself among the greatest to play in this league, go snag yourself another Boot on the way out!
[Image: Mikko-Rashford-Sig.gif]

Another boot may be a bit ambitious, but here's hoping!
[Image: BecVoHU.gif]