Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 06:15 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is "Roquefort Cotswold"?
That's right, the Rat menace has joined the league. Some of you may already know me from other leagues, and those who don't are soon to find out exactly who and what I am. Roquefort is a French rat, clever as can be. He's quick, agile, cunning, handsome, athletic, strong, humble, and above all else - rodential. Don't ask me what that means. 

He's not here to make friends, he's here to score goals. Disregard the fact that I initially created as a defender, that was simply a feint to trick opposing teams into underrating our dear Roque. I intend to build an aggressive, stylish, and tricky character. My goal is for everyone to be nervous each time I touch the ball. Opposing teams will quake in their boots at the prospect of Roquefort running at them down the field. My own team will look on in a mixture of awe and fear, unsure if passing me the ball was the right idea. 

I'm gonna take names. Make enemies. Make friends. Fall in love. Score some goals. Cotswold is gonna play ball, but he's not playing around. 

You leave me alone with the cheese, and I'm gonna eat it. You'll figure out what that means sooner rather than later. 

Roquefort out.

Roquefort out? You just got in damnit.

at this point I am still unsure, Who is "Roquefort Cotswold"?
[Image: Mikko-Rashford-Sig.gif]

(2024-07-13, 09:07 AM)OrbitingDeath Wrote: Roquefort out? You just got in damnit.

That's right, the Rat menace has joined the league. Some of you may already know me from other leagues, and those who don't are soon to find out exactly who and what I am. Roquefort is a French rat, clever as can be. He's quick, agile, cunning, handsome, athletic, strong, humble, and above all else - rodential. Don't ask me what that means. 

He's not here to make friends, he's here to score goals. Disregard the fact that I initially created as a defender, that was simply a feint to trick opposing teams into underrating our dear Roque. I intend to build an aggressive, stylish, and tricky character. My goal is for everyone to be nervous each time I touch the ball. Opposing teams will quake in their boots at the prospect of Roquefort running at them down the field. My own team will look on in a mixture of awe and fear, unsure if passing me the ball was the right idea. 

I'm gonna take names. Make enemies. Make friends. Fall in love. Score some goals. Cotswold is gonna play ball, but he's not playing around. 

You leave me alone with the cheese, and I'm gonna eat it. You'll figure out what that means sooner rather than later. 

Roquefort out.