Forum Clock: 2024-09-28 12:25 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pascal Anivierre Rides into the Sun
After a hiatus of sorts in which I went through significant life changes, including meeting, getting engaged to, and marrying my wife, then moving to a new place, I have made the decision to retire Pascal and create a new player. I have done both already in the portal, don't worry! Creating Romana was one of the most fun things I've done in sim leagues, and FM is such an enjoyable engine that it's the only sim league I watched at work for a long time. I lost my drive for watching sim leagues in general when we got serious, but now that I live with her and we have different work schedules I'm excited to begin to watch some more games and get back into the league as a whole! 

I do think that Pascal has a shot at the hall, and more out of curiosity for myself for the last few seasons than anything, I'll list his career accomplishments below (pending this final season of course, and also my ability to do math when cross-referencing so many things):

Pascal Anivierre - S3 - Peak 2057 TPE (currently 6th all time) CFC USP CFCat ACR 
League Play
Appearances: 185.5
Goals: 128
Assists: 51
Players of the Match: 22
Key Passes: 495
Chances Created: 136
xG: 69.28

Cup Play
Appearances: 59 
Goals: 25
Assists: 17
Players of the Match: 3
Key Passes: 149
Chances Created: 53 
xG: 24.85

Totals
Appearances: 244.5 
Goals: 153
Assists: 68
Players of the Match: 25
Key Passes: 644
Chances Created: 189 
xG: 94.13

Accomplishments
Cup Champion with CF Catalunya in S7
D1 Team of the Year as AM with CF Catalunya in S7
D1 Team of the Year as AM with CF Catalunya in S8
D2 Champion with AC Romana in S9
D2 Team of the Year as CM with AC Romana in S9
D2 Most Valuable Player with AC Romana in S9
S2 Golden Eye with AC Romana in S9
D1 Champion with AC Romana in S14
D1 Team of the Year as Alternate with AC Romana in S14

Hopefully I can have a decent year and finish off Ani's 12-season career with a bang with the good folks at AC Romana!

Congratulations on your nuptials!! Happy to see you returning to the league.

Anivierre definitely has had some great seasons and will surely be in the discussion for a HoF entry once that is set-up.
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen