Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 20:03 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tokyo SC Welcomes Tom Taylor
Tom Taylor has just signed his contract with Tokyo SC. A couple of hours ago, he had just landed in his new home for Tokyo SC next few seasons.

After Seeing Taylor leave the Tokyo SC training grounds, we asked for an interview and how it went.

Jane Welsh: Hello Tom Taylor Congratulations on signing your first pro-competitive contract with Tokyo SC as we can already see you’ve already met the team and practiced with them how are you feeling about your first match coming up soon?

Tom Taylor: It’s been great since I’ve got here. The team has been friendly and welcoming, I’m very excited to get the opportunity to play in my first game, and I just want a chance to prove myself and show people who I am

Jane Welsh: That’s great. How are you liking the city of Tokyo we know it’s very different from your home city Vancouver, BC. What are your thoughts?

Tom Taylor: Actually, it’s always been a dream of mine to go to Tokyo one day as I love to watch anime, and I love their culture and foods, and I feel like this was a match made in heaven. I’m very excited about this opportunity, and I will make the most of it.

Jane Welsh: That’s nice to hear. What’s your goals for your first season with this team?

Tom Taylor: What I want is for our team to win games, but individually I would want myself to become a better player with this team and grow until I can become the best striker in this league with the help of this team, and I feel like this is something I could achieve with the support I have with the coaches and players.

Jane Welsh: For the last question we heard you say you wanted to be the best striker in the league what makes you think that you could achieve this?

Tom Taylor: I believe I can achieve this because of who I am and what I’ve proven during my younger days. I’ve always been able to become the best to determination and my work ethic, and it should be no different here. However, since I’m not proven in this league, I won’t see anymore, and I’ll let my game do the talking.

End