Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The X Files - 2
Well... The season has been a bit of a rough one to put it politely. We seem to be struggling a lot in our defence and we are somehow snatching draws from the clutches of defeat it seems. I have to say that we as a defensive unit have not been doing ourselves any favours. I am included in this! We constantly have small lapses in our concentration and we get punished for it. This can not be the way we move forward. Constant mistakes will lead to us dropping points and games. The fans deserve a whole lot more from us and I know that we are close to getting the results we want. Yes we are an expansion team that is new this season, but we have shown that we can fight with the rest of the league. It is up to us to be able to put on a show for the fans and to ourselves. We have to able to believe that we are capable of bigger and better things. Once we can believe in ourselves, the rest of the plaudits and successes will come along the way.

In a more personal note, I am absolutely loving the SSL so far. It has been so much fun and I adore Football Manager since I started playing it in 2010 with the Football Manager 2010 installment. It is a simulation engine that I really enjoy and I think it offers a lot of fun things that we can do. I am super excited to see how the SSL will continue to expand and improve over time as I have been thoroughly enjoying my time here in this league! I am super happy to hear that the league is considering expanding again and cannot wait to see the new teams and brandings that will come along with it

CODE
310 words