Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 10:09 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking the Teams According to Europa Universalis
I've just joined the SSL and know nothing about the brandings. I've been playing Europa Universalis lately, so I thought it would be fun to do a team ranking on how likely they would be to do a world domination in a basic 1444 start in Europa Universalis.

1 - Inter London FC
This one feels like a no brainer, England has the resources and the army to be dominant right from the start with territories on the European continent and an easy path form the United Kingdom. From there, it's just an arms race with their closest rivals and they can come out on top.

2 - CF Catalunya
Catalunya is part of Aragon at the start and although they're in a tough spot, with the right allies, they can resist Castille on one side and France on the other. They can make plenty of money and can form a big navy and a decent army to boot.

3 - Cairo City FC
Cairo starts as part of the Mamluks and I firmly believe they're destined to fail. However, with the right guidance they could expand with their insane army and territories.

4 - Athênai FC
Listen, they start as part of Byzantum and let's be honest, if a human doesn't control Byzantum, it's simply a matter of time before they're annexed by the Ottomans. They have the potential to do it under human control, which is why they end up high on the list.

5 - Tokyo SC
The Japanese islands are divided at the start, but that doesn't mean they can't end up dominating the world, right ? It's going to be hard, but if they believe in themselves enough, they could do it.

6 - TIE - Football Club De Rio, Montreal United, Club Atletico Buenos Aires, Sydney City
They start as native nations. It's going to be really hard to resist the colonial powers, which is why they end up so far down the list.

7 - Hollywood FC
There's nothing where Hollywood currently is when you start in 1444. No disrespect to Hollywood FC, but it's impossible for them to end up dominating the world, which is why they end up at the bottom of this ranking.