Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 03:08 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excitement in Sydney? Or not?
In Sydney, located in Australia, we had a chance to go behind the scens of the football (soccer) club in the Simulation Soccer League.

What we expected to see is honestly a team that gets along very well because if you think about the matter they were quite the team in their first season and almost pulled off the unthinkable of winning the league and the cup but, sadly, finished a bit short.

At the heart of the drama is the General Managers Aneeq and Pau who fight all day and every single night and honestly the players are like what the heck is going on but since they are the General Managers they do have to deal with it. Honestly, as a captain myself, I am trying my best to keep the locker room together but it is difficult when you have two General Managers that clearly hold a ton of disdain for each other and on multiple occasions have gotten into actual bloody fist fights (which Aneeq usually wins).

Oh and don't get me started when Owen joins the fight, he uses brass knuckles which creates a ton of drama (and blood) on the pitch and it is a bit interesting to say the least. As Goalkeeper I guess my role is to just try my best to just control what I can control but man you'd think that a team that is this good wouldn't have so many bloody fights but the truth is that the higher you rise in the standings the higher the stakes rise so I guess that's why our two leaders plus the golden boot winner are constantly beating each other up? As this is my first pro team I guess this is just normal? I can not say for sure, but I was a rookie so I am just trying to fit in.

311 Words