Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 12:45 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S5 Theme Week-Starting 11

There are a lot of people around the league that could be considered for a dream starting eleven. It would be easy to state off the top eleven players at their position in TPE but that is not what I will be doing. I would need to say starting with a goal keeper is the way to start off. In a league with many legends at the position like Scott Sterling, Alexandra Gunnerson, and Jannik Andersen. I would actually chose to go with a younger netminder that is coming into his own and is displaying some very good save percentages in Elmis The Heretic. Elmis the Heretic is currently the goaltender for Cairo which is a team that is traditionally very offensive focused with a younger defensive group. Elmis the Heretic is often left on his own to keep the ball out of the back of the net and he does that very well. Another advantage of Elmis is his age, being a season four player Elmis will be around the league for quite a long time and has a lot of room to improve. After Elmis I would select wingback as I believe this position carries a lot of weight on both the attack while also defending against other wide cross attacks. I would select Deedee Yoker as the primary left wingback for my dream eleven. Hailing from Scotland Deedee Yoker does a very good job scratching the field while also being a very balanced player with strengths in his speed and getting their quickly. The right wingback would actually be myself, Ask Jeeves. Being from Wales, these two British isles players would be a terrifying duo to prepare against. At Center Mids I would select Zinedine Gintonic because I imagine they smell like christmas trees and Henrik Lind as he's a utility knife. For the defense I would have selected Jökull Júlíusson and Juha Jarvinen both titans in the back for Catalunya. As for the striker and attacking midfield players I would select Connor Azpilicueta, Franco Torres and Sky Ryze to round out the starting eleven as you have aerial dominance when attacking in sky ryze, flexibility in where they play with Azpilicueta and Torres who's a beast waiting to be unleashed.