Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:25 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Week Sadio
The Team:

Goalkeeper: Alexandra Gunnarssson
Starting at the back I’m picking the goalie that has been the most consistent. Although I do think how goalie our understood on the SSl will change over the seasons.

Left Back: Deedee Yoker
A proven player on a great team Deedee has great stats in athleticism and passing; exactly what you need on a team of all stars like this.

Centre Back: Henrik Lind
Physically strong and technically sound; can’t really go wrong with this prototypical defender.

Centreback: Squall Vercetti
If Lind is the big imposing centre back Vercetti is the ball mover; an intelligent player can be relied upon to progress the ball well.

Rightback: Lienna Nesse
Complementing the other defenders Nesse has the defending and attacking qualities combined with electric pace to round out an all-star defending unit.

Defensive Midfielder: Mikko Rashford
Being honest this is more I like the user then the player; buy Rashford is a super pacey which seems to be the ultimate attribute.

Midfielder: Budget Busquets
My eternal rival. Enough said.

Right Midfielder: Leonidas Papadopoulos
A real goal threat on the right hand side, with a offensive line full of super starts it is great to have a well-balanced player like Papadopoulos.

Central Attacking Midfielder: Connor Azpilicueta
Is more natural at the striker position but has the attributes to play attacking mid; a super arial threat will help this team score lots of goals. It is however unfortunate what team he plays for.
Left Midfielder: Franco Torres
My old teammate is a great player and natural goal scoring threat. Couldn’t have a dream team without him.
Striker: Owen Forty-Four
The striker that scores the most goals has a strong argument fore being the best player, and if you need goals then Owen is a player that can provide them.