Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:27 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Game Preparation
Game day has arrived! My alarm wakes me from a deep sleep and I arise from my bed while letting out a big yawn. I walk over the bathroom to start getting ready for the day. I hop in the shower and let the water pour down on my face to help me in the process of waking up. I clean myself up, jump out and get dried off. I brush my teeth and floss and then proceed to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I get a nice pair of joggers and a t-shirt and head off to the kitchen to make myself a light breakfast. I make a bowl of fresh fruit with watermelon, canteloupe, grapes, and honeydew, some toast, and a smoothie and dig in. After I finish my meal it is time to head the the stadium for a pregame visit with the team trainers as well as a light workout. I arrive at the stadium head to the locker room where I see a few other teammates starting to arrive. We exchange pleasantries and chat for a little bit about the nights game amongst other things. I head to my locker where I change into some workout clothes and then head to the trainers room. Once there I do a light warmup on the stationary bike and then the trainer helps me through a stretching routine and performs some treatment on my legs including stim therapy, ultrasound, and ice compression. Once I am finished in the trainers I head to the gym to get a quick lift in. I go through my normal lifting route, squats, deadlifts, a core regiment and then head back to the locker room to ready myself for the game. I order some food to be delivered to the stadium for a quick pre game meal. Once I finish my meal it is time to get into my uniform and head out to the pitch for our teams pre game warmups.

CODE
334 words