Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 08:12 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of words about my player (S6) Felix Arasov
To make things easier for some GMs before draft and maybe to get some understanding what I want from my player and career I'm going to write this small article. I'm relatively new to sim leagues, having joined ISFL in April, I didn't plan to create a player in another sim league, but I really like Football Manager, even if I haven't played it actively in couple of years. So, here I am, creating a new player here.

My idea of a player that I want to play is a right midfielder, and I was gonna make him fit for defensive winger role. I saw some SSL games and that most teams use some variation of 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, where there is not much place for defensive wingers. Is it due to GMs preference or due to amount of people creating inside forwards I don't actually know. But anyway, I want to stick with my plan for the future. If we are talking how I see player from his attributes standpoint the good example will be someone like Lucas Vazquez. I haven't done some math to see if I can actually get this stats during a career, but I sure hope so. I think that defensive winger role overall is underutilized by a lot of Football Manager players, and has a lot of potential for 4-4-2 schemes, or some 3-5-2 variations in place of wing backs. So, I hope that my player will be useful and could show it. Of course my player should also be fit to play at full/wing back, but I hope that it won't be needed much.

What else can I say? For GMs that do scouting I plan to earn TPE as much as I can, and overall become more active in this league. Overall I value team success more than personal stats, and sure hope that my future team can be a contender. But my main goal is obviously to have some fun.

Hope this small article would be useful a little bit.