Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:10 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staying in elite woohooo
Hi it's me again and I'm glad to say that DIVISION 1 BABY! We managed to keep this place thanks to Athenai not choking and us being rather solid on defence. So yeah, bye bye Seoul and Paris. The latter by the way apparently managed to pull a big spoiler by winning Catalunya and opening a spot for Sydney for a cup. Catalunya and choking, name the better duo.

As for Seoul, that team was making me nervous. Especially after their controversial win vs Sydney when I went into a little tirade against the latter by calling them useless garbage etc. But then it was found out a simmer made a mistake on Aussies lineup and I don't even know why the resim never took place. Anyways, at the end of the day all the right things in world - Cairo stays up, Seoul down. By the way their GM is playing in VHL chess tourney and he is about to lose to me if we meet in the playoffs. Hue hue.

Elmis was doing fine this season. I guess he could be somewhere at the higher tier of the goalies already though I feel like Gunnarson is gonna take the cake for this season. That's aight, Elmis is coming for ya sooner than later. I also need to point out I still have the most TPE out of S4 draftees. Prepare me to hold that spot...maybe.

I just checked the forum and then discord. I found out Sydney is about to implode since their members were frustrated about this league. Well, that's an interesting way to go out. Take both cups and leave. Honestly, don't care much about this. Matter of fact, that gives Cairo more chances to stay in the elite so I'm ok with that. NO DIVISION 2 mentality is still on!

That's it for today. See ya in I'm not sure how much weeks.