Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 07:13 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Week- Sim League Idol
There are so many people that I could attribute as a Sim league Idol. I could start off with any of the number of people on the season one Cairo team that ended up netting us a league championship and have stayed with us. However I am going to start with one of the Simulation Soccer League People who have helps lead me to where I am now. I'll start off by saying that SCOTT STERLING has been instrumental to my creation and development as a player. the pazazz of the league was put on display by scott sterling and I can say that without him, Ask Jeeves would probably still be a twinkle in the eye of my family and would have never left the british Isles. Another Player that was an Idol for Ask Jeeves is A Singular Tub of FazeBerry ® GFuel ® Energy Formula - The Official Drink of ESports ® the sheer hilarity in the name is another reason why Ask Jeeves is who he is instead of some lame name like jeff or steve. Another player that I would consider a sim league Idol is radek soboda, soboda was the goalie for the cairo city futbol club for season 1. where he played lights out. in addition to playing lights out, his user was also the GM for Cairo City which was a solid position to be.

Another User that I would consider to be an idol for the league is the user omniscius. Outside of the Board of Directors, Omni has been a pillar of the simulation soccer league for as long as I can remember. Even with his in sim success with Club de Futbol Catalunya. He is also just a positive person who is very level headed and just hangs out and chats. If there were a new user in the league I would definitely recommend getting to know Omni. [310+ words]

Also everyone that I've had interaction in the league has been amazing, all the bois in Cairo, ricebowl, bfine, trella, COA tylar, porqunolosdo (laser), and the BOD you guys have been awesome and are doing a solid job.