Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:02 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailbird - A Vercetti story - Season 3, Chapter 5
Squall looked at the inside of his apartment, finally realizing that he was once again alone in this foreign land. His eyes wandered around each corner of the living room to find things mostly kept as they were but that girl's touch that Ginger brought into his place was now simply out of the question. He still couldn't help but chuckle at the thought that after fumbling through it three times, Jiro finally popped the question everyone in that room knew about already and he somehow fainted in response to Ginger's positive response. If Squall thought of things that way, the young Japanese man was surely a precocious one.

Still, he now knew he'd have to do every home task again. Not that it was a bad thing or anything, he felt it was all fairly refreshing at times but he had to admit that he was going to miss the interaction. He'd still keep in touch with Ginger after all - she was like a sister to him - but he'd have to give them some space as well. He then threw himself on his couch and sighed peacefully. And then, his peace was disturbed almost instantly by his teammate, on the phone.

Mike: Yo, Squall. I got tickets for that girls' wrestling show you liked to watch.
Squall: I mean... That one time was a treat for the girls, right?
Mike: I like how you think I didn't see you enjoying it.
Squall: ...Well, I'm not one against the idea of supporting your local joshi scene, right?
Mike: Say... uh... are you upset over Ginger?
Squall: Nah. Just a bit shellshocked. It's odd, ain't it?
Mike: Heh. Let's go then, I'm waiting outside your place.

Squall sighed, stretching a bit before getting up.

Squall: Alright, be there.

He still had his friends, after all. Kinda bizarre to think about it.