Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 20:40 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis commiting heresy on Cairo
I hope the PT change is set from today and on. If I still need 300 words instead of 200, let me know.

Here's my little light rant on last season Elmis. Honestly, from team's standpoint the season was definitely a breakthrough. Cairo was struggling to do anything for the last 3 or 4 seasons so the 4th place finish is good enough to stop complaining. However, I just can't leave this thing without saying that the team was better than 4th place. There are so many games we should've won and I will go even further. Cairo was the 2nd best team last season. Sure, Hollywood did prove their favorite status, but I don't think Cairo was far away.

And that's why I have this rant about that Satan level of incosistent schmuck named Elmis the Heretic. What the hell was that??? From the legit second best goalkeeper in S5 to a bottom three in S6. I'm not sure what went wrong honestly. The more I was updating him the less consistent he was. Deadass, if I wasn't a S4 TPE leader I'd have a thoughts about retiring Elmis after the second Hollywood game. 5 goals out of 6!!! At least 2 of them were saveable. And don't even try to mention the second Athenai game. Sure, there were some solid games in between, but most of times I was so pissed watching him taking a piss all over the place. I wasn't trying to throw my phone away, but I didn't feel great either. Cairo deserved more last season and I will stick to this opinion.

Dear or not so dear Elmis, get your shit together and at least try to reach the ball rather than getting to your knees FOR THE HELL'S SAKE.

By the way I realized this sentence will get my word count to 300 words...false alarm?

Just so you know, 200 words is acceptable from here on out in case you ever get to the point where your count isn't 300 //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
[Image: Mikko-Rashford-Sig.gif]