Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 06:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience in the SSL
My first week in the Simulation Soccer League has been a great week in every single aspect and has not disappointed me one bit. The people I have met in Seoul have been absolutely brilliant I feel it's a culture that everyone is buying into and to have not only one but 3 other Aussies on my team is awesome for interactions. I have felt so incredibly welcomed in the SSL not only by teammates but by league staff and plenty of others for example Miko Rashford immediately reached out to me and asked if I had any questions to ask him which is awesome that the league staff here take precious time out of their day to help new people in the league get started. Where do I start on how good Seoul's coaching staff is though they are awesome by being so clear to all of the team what their role is and what our plan is in game before the match has even kicked off. These first 2 preseason matches I have enjoyed so thoroughly and now I am starting to see how good this league really is. This league is so unique which is what makes it so awesome and with how good the league staff is it gives players the complete package.

Welcome to the league liamcowboys!

Seoul is an awesome team to start with! When Seoul survived relegation I spent a season there and really enjoyed it. I recently left the locker room since I struggle enough to be active on discord but I am always rooting for your successes!