Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:17 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Official Game for Seoul
My first official game for Seoul was an awesome experience with the amount of trust the coaching staff put in me really gave me a lot of confidence to do my job for the team. Even though we lost the game I'm really happy with the amount of effort we put in against a really good side in the division. It was a disappointing loss to start the season but none the less there were still positives to take from the game. For example, we figured out that the formation that we played with didn't achieve what we wanted it to and so now we won't run it again. Another positive is that I feel everyone is buying in to be a part of the team, while no one is getting concerned over the one loss as we all know with a couple wins we can flip the division on its head. The main thing that I can take out of the match from a personal side is that Seoul have a really good coaching staff, that will support the team every step of the way. The last positive we can take from this matchup is that no one has put their head down after the one loss.