Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:55 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capped Task Week 57
So yeah its all starting to feel pretty festive around here. Gets you thinking about what you're thankful for and all that kinda stuff, right. I mean obviously the latest thing I'm thankful for is being picked up on waivers on the same team as my brother Milton and having the chance to prove myself at this level. I know things are going to take time, not only for me to settle down in the team but for the team itself to become a force to be reckoned with in this league. But damm, I'm more than ready for this challenge and can't wait to get rolling. There are going to be ups and downs, bumps in the road and all that along the way. But bring on the magical moments, be they a vital corner kick, last ditch tackle, or even a goal or two...! Aside from me personally, I want to wish all the guys in yhe locker room and their families all the best over the festive period. I know we all got various things going on. That's all I got for now, have to go catch a flight home myself. Think I'm picking up Milton on the way? Probably call him now. Yeah. Cya.

CODE