Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 03:00 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stains joins Cairo's Biggest Rival for S9
With Wesley Stains and Cairo City FC coming in 7th place in S8, thus being relegated to Division II, big changes were going to happen for the Mummies. Many moves were made, including long time Cairo legend Franco Torres being traded to Buenos Aires for a hefty price. One of the smaller moves that BoD Steward Vax made was loaning out S4 Midfielder Wesley Stains to Cairo's biggest rival, FC Catalunya. After playing each other year after year in big cup matches, and the rivalry between Budget Busquets and Franco Torres, Stains had developed a huge grudge against Catalunya.

However, open being demoted to Division II, Stains knew that his abilities could help contribute to a Division I team's push for greatness, and bring an asset back to Cairo City for just 1 season of his services. Despite hearing two great offers from 2 other teams, Catalunya ended up at the top of Stains' list. Despite the rivalry, Stains has also learned to respect Catalunya and the style of play the exhibit. Catalunya has been a Division I staple, and with a little help in the midfield, Stains believed they could finally win their first Division I Title.

Truly entering his prime, Stains is a type of player who can contribute all over the pitch in any way you ask him to. Able to play CM, LM, and LAM, Stains is one of the most well-rounded players in the league, especially at his TPE level. A dangerous offensive playmaker who is not afraid to rip shots from distance, Stains should help contribute to a Catalunya Attack losing Pascal Anivierre. Stains is a smart player as well, with high work rate and other mental skills, as well as competent defending abilities, making him useful in all game atmospheres and tactical styles.