Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 20:44 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another rambling
I really dont even know at this point. It feels like the engine hates me. Testing shows one thing, with the actual games testing my emotion. Anyway, let's talk Kaapstad. Two wins, one draw in 10 games. Not too shabby for a team still trying to find its footing. But I would expect it to be better. I would even expect Junior to score more, but I guess it is what it is. We will keep trying, get this season out of the way and then start planning for next season, with me hopefully updating my player. Internally, I am laughing internally, because I know I will have to actually try to sit through and prepare an update. It's not that I don't have time, it's just that sim leagues are starting to get to the backburner as a whole, and I just don't know how to manage all of them. All I can do is keep doing the tasks, and find a day I have the willingness to update to prepare a post and finally give my player the necessary boost to realise his potential. I mean, just sitting to write a piece on a league I am barely following is hard enough, imagine posting an update.