Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:36 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cairo wins, Sirdsvaldis being useless
After a beautiful 5-2 victory over Accra FC, Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms was seen leaving the stadium alone as he had decided not to go and celebrate this amazing game with his teammates.

European Cable News (ECN) managed to catch up with him in the parking lot near his 1989 Opel Cadet. Sirdsvaldis clearly seemed to be a littlebit annoyed and at time even angry however after numerous other journalists asked him meaningless questions like "How much did teamwork matter?" or "How do you feel about Reggen's performance?", ECN went and asked a brutal question - Do you feel useless on Cairo FC?

Sirdsvaldis stood quiet for around 20 seconds and then said:

"I feel useless, I feel like I have put in a lot of work to achieve at least something but here we are - again getting no action and just being a soul on the pitch without any real significance. I have worked on my finishing abilities and slowly am working to make sure I have enough pace and acceleration to be the team needs me to be but as it stands - I feel that I have been the problem for the team and I need to do better. Heck, almost every midfielder here needs to do better. We cannot allow oposing teams just run circles around us like they have done. Last interview I did say that for me, the most important will be the next season, we need to prove and show why we deserve that push back to Division 1. Currently we are just stuck in Division 2, being the worst team and doing nothing to improve."

After sayint that, Sirdsvaldis had to pick up a phone call and was called away soon after.