Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:45 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
miracles straight from Brazil
Apparently miracles do exist. Sao Paolo came into the last matchday with such form that even Tokyo couldn't stand against. Luckily for us all we needed is one goal to secure the trophy. Even the draw was enough there. A bit painful choke from the Eastern side that is having a lots of S1 players so the regression is gonna come up sooner than later. I imagine they put a lot of hopes of this season, but I think they did get none cups? I've heard they didn't get the SSL cup either. I'd be very upset if I was playing there.

That means Hollywood did it again. I wasn't enjoying their success in the past. But since they were the only team to give Elmis a spot in division 1, yay! As for my goalkeeper - this season brought him two cups. Matter of fact, his first two cups. The closest one was when Cairo made the SSL cup finals but now he's a champ. If only he could've put a better effort in the Cup.

His one of the greatest moments in this season was making that difficult save from one of London's players at the early game. After that opponents just couldn't muster up much and even their goal was disallowed due to offside. You can say they tried, but this was Hollywood's night.

Now onto the next season. I don't know what's gonna happen there, but at least Elmis' career isn't wasted anymore.