Forum Clock: 2024-10-21 08:54 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miglasķēms on Off-season
After a devastating first season in SSL, Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms decided to go home in the off-season and do some self reflection.

Just before leaving to Latvia, he decided to call for a press conference that was attended by local Latvian TV station "Vidzemes 4. TV" and few lesser known football podcasters. That however in no way made Miglasķēms feel differently as he knew the message would reach the audience that it needs to get to.

"For me, this season was all about figuring out what I can do and what I should work towards. I know that my own performance was not only less than expected but also just simply bad. As it stands right now, I know I will go into the next season with far more poise and will be ready to contribute far more, especially with manager changes in Cairo, I feel like we have plenty of things to be excited about - do I feel like we are going to be a Top 3 team in Division 2 of SSL? No, but I do feel we will have a chance to fight more and be ready for closer games."

After this small chat, Sirdsvaldis decided to go and have a drink in corner of this small pub where the press conference was going. None of the journalists knew what is going on but one podcaster decided to scream and ask "Do you feel you will have a good offseason developing your skill further?"

Sirdsvaldis quickly downed that brandy glass, stood up and said confidently "I will be a new Miglasķēms, I will dominate, I will prove why I am the future of Cairo and noone else. I will be the reason why our squad will return to D1."

user posted image
[Image: jcgdreyk500.png]

QUOTE (BUM® @ May 30 2023, 06:34 AM)
user posted image

Cairo's tag team of the future maybe?

user posted image
[Image: jcgdreyk500.png]