Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:43 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't like FM
More of the same this week. Time to complain again. I really don't like anything FM is producing at this point. Losing to Cata in cup in stupid fashion. Don't even get me about that BA game because I'm gonna drop some harsher words. They had no business in winning that game and they know that. Athenai was another big yikes game. Just scrapped out a win just because they forgot about the offside rule alltogether.

I don't like anything about this. The relegation battle is too tight and Hollywood scoring struggles is biting us hard right now. Right now we have to win pretty much every remaining game. Especially Cata. And Tokyo...and Reykjavik I guess too. But Cata mostly. After all, even after so much success last season. Elmis is still on his no division 2 policy. Either Division 1 or retiring straight up. The mentality never changed and will not change before he become really old and can't keep it up in elite level.

So the next season will tell everything about the future of Elmis. Three options after that.

a) we get our mind up and save the div 1 spot. We happy;
b) relegation. Hollywood managed to successfully sell, including Elmis to a div 1 team and he is not retiring;
c) relegation. Nobody wants Elmis. Retirement.

Stay tuned I guess.