Forum Clock: 2024-10-01 21:03 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owen 44 begins the journey Mr. 44
Okay I am going to be honest with you. I am only here so Pau does not send my Jose Forty Three nudes to the Boise Raptors and the last thing I want Derik Rodgers Sr to see is Jose with his Bobby Roode body pillow.

I will be putting Owen Forty Four into this league. He is usually a basketball player but I guess he is giving Association Football a try. I have no idea how this will go but at least Aneeq is also in this league. I cannot wait to be drafted to my team that I love and respect. Oh, wait I do not think that a draft happens so I guess we will see how this goes.

1 very specific team interests me more than any cause they have just a real amazing group of people. I hope they take me. Mostly though I hope this league goes better than GRSL did in terms of organisation and a less bollocks system.

Unconfident told me to wright "Deez nuts" into this so thank you for that.

The goal for this player is to play football. I will be honest I have not really given much else a lot of thought at this point cause Pau is just getting more and more angry at me for this piece of media. I am fearing for my safety.

Maybe I decide to gun hall of fame or something else in the future but for now this should suffice. I have 19 finishing and good core stats for a AML/R player and striker. I also can tell you all right now, past Pau Adrian, I know I have the most hours on Football Manager all time dating back to my first game of Football Manager 2006 and know the evolution of the meta of this game so that is a big plus cause I have done fun builds before.

Hopefully this will be fun anyway.

[319 words]
(S2) Owen Forty-Four:
- 181 Major League Goals (Most all time)
- 76 cup goals (257 goals overall)
- Multiple golden boot awards
- Multiple team of the season awards
- Most Valuable Player award winner
- Founder of Sydney FC
- Invincible Season with SFV (In S15 as golden boot winner)
- Greatest striker of all time

:)