Forum Clock: 2024-08-04 06:57 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week done
The first week of my pro career has been complete! The team is unstoppable with two games played with two unreal wins. We have fourteen goals for and only a single goal against which is quite terrifying. Just looking at how we are playing already I don't know if it's going to be possible for us not to get that promotion back into league one. I do feel sort of bad for the other teams since this is just an absolute stomping. As for myself, I am doing very well too. We have played more than two games thus far but the standings haven't been updated yet I know I have had a killer start to the season. The most recent two games have both been clean sheets for me and I am expecting to finish at the top of the GK leaderboards this season without a doubt. Overall if I can keep this up I cant imagine anything other than an absolute thrashing of the rest of the league. Id argue that we are mid-table in league one with this team right now as well. Once we do get that promotion I am looking forward to running it back and being a top team overall.